Toyota Yaris: Second generation (XP90; 2005–2010)
Toyota redesigned the Yaris in early 2005, going on sale in Japan that February. The Toyota Belta sedan, shares underpinnings with the Yaris. However, while the Vitz was designed at Toyota's European ED design studios, the Belta was designed at their Japanese design studios. While the outgoing Vitz hatchback and Platz sedan look and feel virtually alike, the redesigned Vitz and Belta are more subtly related. The two cars share a frame and the drivetrain components however the sheet metal is different.
- Overview of instruments and controls
- Keys and Doors
- Occupant restraint systems
- Steering wheel and Mirrors
- Lights, Wipers and Defogger
- Gauges, Meters and Service reminder indicators
- Ignition switch, Transmission and Parking brake
- Audio system
- Air conditioning system
- Other equipment
- Information before driving your Toyota
- Starting and driving
- In case of an emergency
- Corrosion prevention and appearance care
- Vehicle maintenance and care
- Do-it-youself maintenance
- Reporting safety defects for U.S.
- Important information about this manual
- Important information about your Toyota
- Views of this text
- BODY PANEL REPLACEMENT
- Paint coating
- Body dimensions
- How to use this manual
- Body panel replacement
Checking the engine oil level
With the engine at operating temperature and turned off, check the oil level on the dipstick. 1. To get a correct reading, the vehicle should be on level ground. After turning off the engine, ...
Fog light switch
The fog lights secure excellent visibility in difficult driving conditions, such as in rain and fog. Type A Turns the front fog lights off Turns the front fog lights on Type B Turns t ...
Rocker outer panel (CUT): Hatchback 5 Door
REPLACEMENT REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. (See the body dimension diagram) Inspe ...