Toyota Yaris: Second generation (XP90; 2005–2010)
Toyota redesigned the Yaris in early 2005, going on sale in Japan that February. The Toyota Belta sedan, shares underpinnings with the Yaris. However, while the Vitz was designed at Toyota's European ED design studios, the Belta was designed at their Japanese design studios. While the outgoing Vitz hatchback and Platz sedan look and feel virtually alike, the redesigned Vitz and Belta are more subtly related. The two cars share a frame and the drivetrain components however the sheet metal is different.
- Overview of instruments and controls
- Keys and Doors
- Occupant restraint systems
- Steering wheel and Mirrors
- Lights, Wipers and Defogger
- Gauges, Meters and Service reminder indicators
- Ignition switch, Transmission and Parking brake
- Audio system
- Air conditioning system
- Other equipment
- Information before driving your Toyota
- Starting and driving
- In case of an emergency
- Corrosion prevention and appearance care
- Vehicle maintenance and care
- Do-it-youself maintenance
- Reporting safety defects for U.S.
- Important information about this manual
- Important information about your Toyota
- Views of this text
- BODY PANEL REPLACEMENT
- Paint coating
- Body dimensions
- How to use this manual
- Body panel replacement
Upper glove box Lower glove box To open the glove boxes, pull the lever. CAUTION. To reduce the chance of injury in case of an accident or a sudden stop, always keep the glove box door ...
Using your audio system
—Some basics This Section describes some of the basic features on Toyota audio systems. Some information may not pertain to your system. Your audio system works when the ignition key is in the ...
Abbreviations used in this manual
For convenience, the following abbreviations are used in this manual. ABS Antilock Brake System. A/C Air Conditioner. assy assembly. ECT Electronic Controlled Transmission. ECU Electronic Control ...