Toyota Yaris: Introduction
- General repair instructions
- How to use this manual
- Proper and efficient work procedures
- Handling precautions on related components
- Precautions for repairing body structure panels
- Abbreviations used in this manual
Rear floor pan (ASSY): Sedan
REPLACEMENT With the floor side rail front panel removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension ...
Odometer and two trip meters
With tachometer Without tachometer This meter displays the odometer and two trip meters. 1. Odometer—Shows the total distance the vehicle has been driven. 2. Two trip meters—Shows tw ...
Installing snow tires and chains
WHEN TO USE SNOW TIRES OR CHAINS Snow tires or chains are recommended when driving on snow or ice. On wet or dry roads, conventional tires provide better traction than snow tires. SNOW TIRE SEL ...