Toyota Yaris: In case of an emergency
- If your vehicle will not start
- If your engine stalls while driving
- If you cannot increase engine speed
- If your vehicle overheats
- If you have a flat tire
- If your vehicle becomes stuck
- If your vehicle needs to be towed
- If you cannot shift automatic transmission selector lever
- If you lose your keys
Checking tire inflation pressure
Keep your tire inflation pressures at the proper level. The recommended cold tire inflation pressures, tire sizes and the combined weight of occupants and cargo (vehicle capacity weight). They ...
Cowl top side upper panel (ASSY): Hatchback
REPLACEMENT With the cowl top side panel removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. ...
Theft prevention labels (except for Canada)
Your new vehicle carries theft prevention labels which are approximately 47 mm (1.85 in.) by 12 mm (0.47 in.). The purpose of these labels is to reduce the incidence of vehicle thefts by facilita ...