Toyota Yaris: In case of an emergency
- If your vehicle will not start
- If your engine stalls while driving
- If you cannot increase engine speed
- If your vehicle overheats
- If you have a flat tire
- If your vehicle becomes stuck
- If your vehicle needs to be towed
- If you cannot shift automatic transmission selector lever
- If you lose your keys
Positioning the jack
When jacking up your vehicle with the jack, position the jack correctly as shown in the illustration. Jack position . Front—Front suspension member. Rear—Lower back outer panel. Support ...
Protecting your Toyota from corrosion
Toyota, through its diligent research, design and use of the most advanced technology available, helps prevent corrosion and provides you with the finest quality vehicle construction. Now, it is u ...
Do-it-yourself service precautions
If you perform maintenance by yourself, be sure to follow the correct procedures as given in these sections. CAUTION The engine compartment contains many mechanisms and fluids that may move su ...