Toyota Yaris: In case of an emergency
- If your vehicle will not start
- If your engine stalls while driving
- If you cannot increase engine speed
- If your vehicle overheats
- If you have a flat tire
- If your vehicle becomes stuck
- If your vehicle needs to be towed
- If you cannot shift automatic transmission selector lever
- If you lose your keys
Fuse boxes (→P. 275) Engine oil filler cap (→P. 245) Battery (→P. 250) Brake fluid reservoir (→P. 249) Radiator (→P. 248) Condenser (→P. 248) Electri ...
Front sidemember reinforcement (ASSY)
REPLACEMENT With the radiator support and front fender apron removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the bod ...
Event data recorder
Your vehicle has computers that monitor and control certain aspects of your vehicle. These computers assist in driving and maintaining optimal vehicle performance. Besides storing data useful for t ...