Toyota Yaris: In case of an emergency
- If your vehicle will not start
- If your engine stalls while driving
- If you cannot increase engine speed
- If your vehicle overheats
- If you have a flat tire
- If your vehicle becomes stuck
- If your vehicle needs to be towed
- If you cannot shift automatic transmission selector lever
- If you lose your keys
Foamed material application areas
The sections shown in the figure below are filled with foamed material to provide noise insulation. Refill with foamed materials after repairing these sections and their surrounding sections. HI ...
Outside temperature display
The temperature display shows temperatures within the ranges of -40°F (-40°C) and 122°F (50°C). Except Canada Canada ■The outside temperature is displayed when The engine switch is ...
If you cannot increase engine speed
If engine speed does not increase when the accelerator pedal is depressed, there may be a problem somewhere in the electronic throttle control system. At this time, vibration may occur. However, if ...