Toyota Yaris: If you think something is wrong
If you notice any of the following symptoms, your vehicle probably needs adjustment or repair. Contact your Toyota dealer as soon as possible.
■ Visible symptoms
● Fluid leaks under the vehicle
(Water dripping from the air conditioning after use is normal.)
● Flat-looking tires or uneven tire wear
● High engine coolant temperature warning light flashes or comes on
● Low engine coolant temperature indicator comes on or does not come on continuously
■ Audible symptoms
● Changes in exhaust sound
● Excessive tire squeal when cornering
● Strange noises related to the suspension system
● Pinging or other noises related to the engine
■ Operational symptoms
● Engine misfire, stumbling or running roughly
● Appreciable loss of power
● Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when braking
● Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when driving on a level road
● Loss of brake effectiveness, spongy feeling, pedal almost touches the floor
The SRS airbags inflate when the vehicle is subjected to certain types of severe impacts that may cause significant injury to the occupants. They work together with the seat belts to help reduce the ...
Quarter wheel housing outer panel (ASSY): Sedan
REPLACEMENT With the quarter panel removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. ...
How to use this manual
1. BODY PANEL REPLACEMENT IN THIS MANUAL 2. SYMBOLS The following symbols are used in the welding diagrams in section BP of this manual to indicate cutting areas and the types of weld required ...