Toyota Yaris: Introduction
- General repair instructions
- How to use this manual
- Proper and efficient work procedures
- Handling precautions on related components
- Precautions for repairing body structure panels
- Abbreviations used in this manual
How to use this manual
Scope of the repair work explanation This text explains the welding panel replacement instructions from the vehicle’s white body condition. We have abbreviated the explanations of the removal an ...
If you cannot increase engine speed
If engine speed does not increase when the accelerator pedal is depressed, there may be a problem somewhere in the electronic throttle control system. At this time, vibration may occur. However, if ...
Occupant restraint systems
Toyota encourages you and your family to take the time to read Section 1-3 of this Owner’s Manual carefully. In terms of helping you understand how you can receive the maximum benefit of the occ ...