Toyota Yaris: Information before driving your Toyota
- Break-in period
- Fuel pump shut off system
- Operation in foreign countries
- Three-way catalytic converter
- Engine exhaust cautions
- Facts about engine oil consumption
- Iridium-tipped spark plugs
- Brake system
- Electric power steering system
- Brake pad wear limit indicators
- Your Toyota’s identification
- Theft prevention labels (except for Canada)
- Suspension and chassis
- Tire information
- Vehicle load limits
- Cargo and luggage
- Types of tires
LOCKING AND UNLOCKING WITH KEY Insert the key into the keyhole and turn it. To lock: Turn the key clockwise. To unlock: Turn the key counterclockwise. To open the back door, push the button. ...
Using the AUX port/USB port
This port can be used to connect a portable audio device and listen to it through the vehicle’s speakers. For more information, please refer to the “Toyota Audio System Owner’s Manual” or ...
Checking the engine coolant level
Look at the see-through coolant reservoir when the engine is cold. The coolant level is satisfactory if it is between the “FULL” and “LOW” lines on the reservoir. If the level is low, add ...