Toyota Yaris: Information before driving your Toyota
- Break-in period
- Fuel pump shut off system
- Operation in foreign countries
- Three-way catalytic converter
- Engine exhaust cautions
- Facts about engine oil consumption
- Iridium-tipped spark plugs
- Brake system
- Electric power steering system
- Brake pad wear limit indicators
- Your Toyota’s identification
- Theft prevention labels (except for Canada)
- Suspension and chassis
- Tire information
- Vehicle load limits
- Cargo and luggage
- Types of tires
If you cannot increase engine speed
If engine speed does not increase when the accelerator pedal is depressed, there may be a problem somewhere in the electronic throttle control system. At this time, vibration may occur. However, if ...
Instrument panel overview
Instrument panel overview 1. Window lock switch 2. Cup holders 3. Side vents 4. Engine immobilizer/theft deterrent system indicator light 5. Auxiliary boxes 6. Instrument cluster 7. Ce ...
When you see the safety symbol shown above, it means: “Do not...”; “Do not do this”; or “Do not let this happen”. ...