Toyota Yaris: Information before driving your Toyota
- Break-in period
- Fuel pump shut off system
- Operation in foreign countries
- Three-way catalytic converter
- Engine exhaust cautions
- Facts about engine oil consumption
- Iridium-tipped spark plugs
- Brake system
- Electric power steering system
- Brake pad wear limit indicators
- Your Toyota’s identification
- Theft prevention labels (except for Canada)
- Suspension and chassis
- Tire information
- Vehicle load limits
- Cargo and luggage
- Types of tires
Tires and loading on your Toyota
Underinflated or overinflated tire inflation pressure and the excess load may result in the deterioration of steering ability and braking ability, leading to an accident. Check the tire inflation ...
If you lose your keys
New genuine Toyota keys can be made by your Toyota dealer using the other key and the key number stamped on your key number plate. ...
Tire size and cold tire inflation pressure: Front and rear kPa (kgf/cm2 or bar, psi) Tire size Front Rear Wheel size P175/65R14 81S 220 (2.2, 32) 22 ...