Toyota Yaris: Information before driving your Toyota
- Break-in period
- Fuel pump shut off system
- Operation in foreign countries
- Three-way catalytic converter
- Engine exhaust cautions
- Facts about engine oil consumption
- Iridium-tipped spark plugs
- Brake system
- Electric power steering system
- Brake pad wear limit indicators
- Your Toyota’s identification
- Theft prevention labels (except for Canada)
- Suspension and chassis
- Tire information
- Vehicle load limits
- Cargo and luggage
- Types of tires
Positioning the jack
When jacking up your vehicle with the jack, position the jack correctly as shown in the illustration. Jack position . Front—Front suspension member. Rear—Lower back outer panel. Support ...
The tachometer indicates engine speed in thousands of rpm (revolutions per minute). Use it while driving to select correct shift points and to prevent engine lugging and over-revving. Driving ...
Front door outer panel (CUT): Sedan U.S.A., Canada
REPLACEMENT REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. (See the body dimension diagram) Inspe ...