Toyota Yaris XP130 2010–2023 Owner's Manual
- Key information
- Opening, closing and locking the doors
- Adjustable components (seats, mirrors, steering wheel)
- Opening and closing the windows
- Theft deterrent system
- Safety information
- Driving procedures
- Instrument cluster
- Operating the lights and wipers
- Using other driving systems
- Driving information
- Using the air conditioning system and defogger
- Using the audio system
- Using the interior lights
- Using the storage features
- Other interior features
Rocker outer panel (CUT): Sedan
REPLACEMENT REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. (See the body dimension diagram) Inspe ...
Instrument panel overview
Instrument panel overview 1. Window lock switch 2. Cup holders 3. Side vents 4. Engine immobilizer/theft deterrent system indicator light 5. Auxiliary boxes 6. Instrument cluster 7. Ce ...
Front body pillar (CUT): Hatchback
REPLACEMENT With the cowl top side upper panel removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension ...