Toyota Yaris XP130 2010–2023 Owner's Manual
Third generation (XP130; 2010–present) / Toyota Yaris XP130 2010–2023 Owner's Manual
- Key information
- Opening, closing and locking the doors
- Adjustable components (seats, mirrors, steering wheel)
- Opening and closing the windows
- Theft deterrent system
- Safety information
- Driving procedures
- Instrument cluster
- Operating the lights and wipers
- Using other driving systems
- Driving information
- Using the air conditioning system and defogger
- Using the audio system
- Using the interior lights
- Using the storage features
- Other interior features
Luggage door opening front trough (ASSY): SedanREPLACEMENT REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. (See the body dimension diagram) Inspe ...
Before drivingAdjusting and operating features such as door locks, mirrors, and steering column. ...
Fuel pump shut off system
The fuel pump shut off system stops supplying fuel to the engine to minimize the risk of fuel leakage when the engine stalls or an airbag inflates upon collision. To restart the engine after the f ...
Checking tire inflation pressure
Keep your tire inflation pressures at the proper level. The recommended cold tire inflation pressures, tire sizes and the combined weight of occupants and cargo (vehicle capacity weight). They ...