Toyota Yaris XP130 2010–2022 Owner's Manual
- Key information
- Opening, closing and locking the doors
- Adjustable components (seats, mirrors, steering wheel)
- Opening and closing the windows
- Theft deterrent system
- Safety information
- Driving procedures
- Instrument cluster
- Operating the lights and wipers
- Using other driving systems
- Driving information
- Using the air conditioning system and defogger
- Using the audio system
- Using the interior lights
- Using the storage features
- Other interior features
The windows can be operated with the switch on each side door. The ignition key must be in the “ON” position. Key off operation: The driver’s window works for about 45 seconds even after ...
Quarter panel (CUT): Sedan
REPLACEMENT REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. (See the body dimension diagram) Ins ...
Cowl top side upper panel (ASSY): Hatchback
REPLACEMENT With the cowl top side panel removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. ...