Toyota Yaris XP130 2010–2022 Owner's Manual
- Key information
- Opening, closing and locking the doors
- Adjustable components (seats, mirrors, steering wheel)
- Opening and closing the windows
- Theft deterrent system
- Safety information
- Driving procedures
- Instrument cluster
- Operating the lights and wipers
- Using other driving systems
- Driving information
- Using the air conditioning system and defogger
- Using the audio system
- Using the interior lights
- Using the storage features
- Other interior features
Turn signal lever
The turn signal lever can be used to show the following intentions of the driver: Right turn Left turn Lane change to the right (push and hold the lever partway) The right hand signals will ...
Types of tires
Determine what kind of tires your vehicle is originally equipped with. 1. Summer tires Summer tires are high-speed capability tires best suited to highway driving under dry conditions. Since ...
The windows can be operated with the switch on each side door. The ignition key must be in the “ON” position. Key off operation: The driver’s window works for about 45 seconds even after ...