Toyota Yaris: Steps to take in an emergency
- If a warning light turns on or a warning buzzer sounds...
- If you have a flat tire
- If the engine will not start
- If the shift lever cannot be shifted from P (vehicles with an automatic transmission)
- If you lose your keys
- If the vehicle battery is discharged
- If your vehicle overheats
- If the vehicle becomes stuck
- If your vehicle has to be stopped in an emergency
—Tire symbols (Standard tire) This illustration indicates typical tire symbols. 1. Tire size—For details, see “Tire size”. 2. DOT and Tire Identification Number (TIN)—For details, see ...
To sound the horn, press on or close to the mark. ■After adjusting the steering wheel Make sure that the steering wheel is securely locked. The horn may not sound if the steering wheel i ...
SRS side airbags and curtain shield airbags
The SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) side airbags and curtain shield airbags are designed to provide further protection for the driver, front passenger and rear outside passengers in addition ...