Toyota Yaris: Steps to take in an emergency
- If a warning light turns on or a warning buzzer sounds...
- If you have a flat tire
- If the engine will not start
- If the shift lever cannot be shifted from P (vehicles with an automatic transmission)
- If you lose your keys
- If the vehicle battery is discharged
- If your vehicle overheats
- If the vehicle becomes stuck
- If your vehicle has to be stopped in an emergency
—Child restraint precautions Toyota strongly urges the use of appropriate child restraint systems for children. The laws of all 50 states in the U.S.A. and Canada now require the use of a child ...
If a warning light turns on or a warning buzzer sounds...
Calmly perform the following actions if any of the warning lights comes on or flashes. If a light comes on or flashes, but then goes off, this does not necessarily indicate a malfunction in the sy ...