Toyota Yaris: Steps to take in an emergency
- If a warning light turns on or a warning buzzer sounds...
- If you have a flat tire
- If the engine will not start
- If the shift lever cannot be shifted from P (vehicles with an automatic transmission)
- If you lose your keys
- If the vehicle battery is discharged
- If your vehicle overheats
- If the vehicle becomes stuck
- If your vehicle has to be stopped in an emergency
Rear floor sidemember (ASSY): Sedan
REPLACEMENT With the rear floor pan removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. (See ...
Tips for driving in various conditions
- Always slow down in gusty crosswinds. This will allow you much better control. - Drive slowly onto curbs and, if possible, at a right angle. Avoid driving onto high, sharp-edged objects and othe ...
Rear floor pan (ASSY): Sedan
REPLACEMENT With the floor side rail front panel removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension ...