Toyota Yaris: Body panel under coating areas
HINT: 1) First wipe off any dirt, grease or oil with a rag soaked in silicone remover.
2) Cover the surrounding areas with masking paper to avoid coating unnecessary areas. If other areas are accidently coated, wipe off the coating immediately.
3) Apply the first coating of undercoat to all welded areas and panel joints, then apply a second coat over the entire area.
4) Do not coat parts which become hot such as the tailpipe, and moving parts such as the propeller shaft.
5) Apply under coating to all weld points under the body to ensure corrosion prevention at every location except the areas below.
6) Be sure to seal the edge of the flange of the member and bracket with undercoating.
7) Be sure to repair the under coating as necessary if there are signs of damage such as cracking or peeling.
8) Apply sealer before applying the under coat for rust prevention.
“START”—Starter motor on. The key will return to the “ON” position when released. For starting tips, see Section 3. “ON”—Engine on and all accessories on. This is the normal d ...
Accessories, spare parts and modification of your Toyota
A wide variety of non-genuine spare parts and accessories for Toyota vehicles are currently available in the market. You should know that Toyota does not warrant these products and is not responsi ...
Vehicle load limits
Vehicle load limits include total load capacity, seating capacity, towing capacity and cargo capacity. ■ Total load capacity (vehicle capacity weight): (→P. 342) Total load capacity me ...