Toyota Yaris: Body panel under coating areas
HINT: 1) First wipe off any dirt, grease or oil with a rag soaked in silicone remover.
2) Cover the surrounding areas with masking paper to avoid coating unnecessary areas. If other areas are accidently coated, wipe off the coating immediately.
3) Apply the first coating of undercoat to all welded areas and panel joints, then apply a second coat over the entire area.
4) Do not coat parts which become hot such as the tailpipe, and moving parts such as the propeller shaft.
5) Apply under coating to all weld points under the body to ensure corrosion prevention at every location except the areas below.
6) Be sure to seal the edge of the flange of the member and bracket with undercoating.
7) Be sure to repair the under coating as necessary if there are signs of damage such as cracking or peeling.
8) Apply sealer before applying the under coat for rust prevention.
If your engine stalls while driving
If your engine stalls while driving... 1. Reduce your speed gradually, keeping a straight line. Move cautiously off the road to a safe place. 2. Turn on your emergency flashers. 3. Turn the ignit ...
Rear window and outside rear view mirror defoggers
Defoggers are used to defog the rear window, and to remove raindrops, dew and frost from the outside rear view mirrors (if equipped). Turn the defoggers on/off The defoggers will automatically t ...
Body dimension drawings
ENGINE COMPARTMENT Hatchback ENGINE COMPARTMENT Sedan BODY OPENING AREAS (Side View) Hatchback 3 Door BODY OPENING AREAS (Side View: Front) Hatchback 5 Door BODY OPENING AREAS (Side View: ...