Toyota Yaris: Body panel under coating areas
HINT: 1) First wipe off any dirt, grease or oil with a rag soaked in silicone remover.
2) Cover the surrounding areas with masking paper to avoid coating unnecessary areas. If other areas are accidently coated, wipe off the coating immediately.
3) Apply the first coating of undercoat to all welded areas and panel joints, then apply a second coat over the entire area.
4) Do not coat parts which become hot such as the tailpipe, and moving parts such as the propeller shaft.
5) Apply under coating to all weld points under the body to ensure corrosion prevention at every location except the areas below.
6) Be sure to seal the edge of the flange of the member and bracket with undercoating.
7) Be sure to repair the under coating as necessary if there are signs of damage such as cracking or peeling.
8) Apply sealer before applying the under coat for rust prevention.
Rear floor side panel extension (ASSY)
REPLACEMENT With the quarter panel and body lower back panel removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the bod ...
Indicator symbols on the instrument panel
Brake system warning light*1 Driver’s seat belt reminder light*1 Front passenger’s seat belt reminder light*1 Charging system warning light*1 ...
While the vehicle is being driven, all vehicle occupants should have the seatback upright, sit well back in the seat and properly wear the seat belts provided. CAUTION. Do not drive the vehicle un ...