Toyota Yaris: Engine and Chassis
- Checking the engine oil level
- Checking the engine coolant level
- Checking the radiator and condenser
- Checking brake fluid
- Checking tire inflation pressure
- Checking and replacing tires
- Rotating tires
- Installing snow tires and chains
- Replacing wheels
- Aluminum wheel precautions
Engine exhaust cautions
CAUTION. Avoid inhaling the engine exhaust. It contains carbon monoxide, which is a colorless and odorless gas. It can cause unconsciousness or even death. Make sure the exhaust system has no hol ...
Reporting safety defects for U.S. owners
If you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or could cause injury or death, you should immediately inform the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in ...
Dinghy towing (vehicles with an automatic transmission)
Your vehicle is not designed to be dinghy towed (with 4 wheels on the ground) behind a motor home. NOTICE To avoid serious damage to your vehicle Do not tow your vehicle with the four wheels on ...