Toyota Yaris: Engine and Chassis
- Checking the engine oil level
- Checking the engine coolant level
- Checking the radiator and condenser
- Checking brake fluid
- Checking tire inflation pressure
- Checking and replacing tires
- Rotating tires
- Installing snow tires and chains
- Replacing wheels
- Aluminum wheel precautions
Child restraint systems
A child restraint system for a small child or baby must itself be properly restrained on the seat with the lap portion of the lap/shoulder belt. The laws of all 50 states of the U.S.A. and Canada no ...
Tilt steering wheel
To change the steering wheel angle, hold the steering wheel, push down the lock release lever, tilt the steering wheel to the desired angle and return the lever to its original position. CAUT ...
Dinghy towing (vehicles with an automatic transmission)
Your vehicle is not designed to be dinghy towed (with 4 wheels on the ground) behind a motor home. NOTICE To avoid serious damage to your vehicle Do not tow your vehicle with the four wheels on ...