Toyota Yaris: Engine and Chassis
- Checking the engine oil level
- Checking the engine coolant level
- Checking the radiator and condenser
- Checking brake fluid
- Checking tire inflation pressure
- Checking and replacing tires
- Rotating tires
- Installing snow tires and chains
- Replacing wheels
- Aluminum wheel precautions
Rocker outer panel (CUT): Sedan
REPLACEMENT REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. (See the body dimension diagram) Inspe ...
Driving assist systems
To help enhance driving safety and performance, the following systems operate automatically in response to various driving situations. Be aware, however, that these systems are supplementary and s ...
Keys The following keys are provided with the vehicle. Vehicles without engine immobilizer system (type A) Master keys Key number plate Vehicles without engine immobilizer system (type B) ...