Toyota Yaris: Body panel under coating areas
HINT: 1) First wipe off any dirt, grease or oil with a rag soaked in silicone remover.
2) Cover the surrounding areas with masking paper to avoid coating unnecessary areas. If other areas are accidently coated, wipe off the coating immediately.
3) Apply the first coating of undercoat to all welded areas and panel joints, then apply a second coat over the entire area.
4) Do not coat parts which become hot such as the tailpipe, and moving parts such as the propeller shaft.
5) Apply under coating to all weld points under the body to ensure corrosion prevention at every location except the areas below.
6) Be sure to seal the edge of the flange of the member and bracket with undercoating.
7) Be sure to repair the under coating as necessary if there are signs of damage such as cracking or peeling.
8) Apply sealer before applying the under coat for rust prevention.
Battery recharging precautions
During recharging, the battery is producing hydrogen gas. Therefore, before recharging: 1. If recharging with the battery installed on the vehicle, be sure to disconnect the ground cable. 2. B ...
Rear window wiper and washer
To turn on the rear window wiper, twist the lever knob upward. (Position 1) The key must be in the “ON” position. To squirt washer fluid on the rear window, twist the knob upward or downward ...
Front Rear The cup holder is designed for holding cups or drink-cans securely. Front cup holders—To use the cup holder, pull it out. Keep the cup holder closed when it is not in use. ...