Toyota Yaris: Second generation (XP90; 2005–2010)
Toyota redesigned the Yaris in early 2005, going on sale in Japan that February. The Toyota Belta sedan, shares underpinnings with the Yaris. However, while the Vitz was designed at Toyota's European ED design studios, the Belta was designed at their Japanese design studios. While the outgoing Vitz hatchback and Platz sedan look and feel virtually alike, the redesigned Vitz and Belta are more subtly related. The two cars share a frame and the drivetrain components however the sheet metal is different.
- Overview of instruments and controls
- Keys and Doors
- Occupant restraint systems
- Steering wheel and Mirrors
- Lights, Wipers and Defogger
- Gauges, Meters and Service reminder indicators
- Ignition switch, Transmission and Parking brake
- Audio system
- Air conditioning system
- Other equipment
- Information before driving your Toyota
- Starting and driving
- In case of an emergency
- Corrosion prevention and appearance care
- Vehicle maintenance and care
- Do-it-youself maintenance
- Reporting safety defects for U.S.
- Important information about this manual
- Important information about your Toyota
- Views of this text
- BODY PANEL REPLACEMENT
- Paint coating
- Body dimensions
- How to use this manual
- Body panel replacement
Engine coolant temperature indicator and warning light
With tachometer Without tachometer 1. Low engine coolant temperature indicator light. 2. High engine coolant temperature warning light. The indicator and warning lights indicate the engine ...
Rear floor pan (ASSY): Sedan
REPLACEMENT With the floor side rail front panel removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension ...
If a wheel is bent, cracked or heavily corroded, it should be replaced. Otherwise, the tire may separate from the wheel or cause a loss of handling control. ■ Wheel selection When replacing ...