Toyota Yaris: Introduction
- General repair instructions
- How to use this manual
- Proper and efficient work procedures
- Handling precautions on related components
- Precautions for repairing body structure panels
- Abbreviations used in this manual
Turn signal lever
The turn signal lever can be used to show the following intentions of the driver: Right turn Left turn Lane change to the right (push and hold the lever partway) The right hand signals will ...
Rear floor pan extension (ASSY): Sedan
REPLACEMENT With the body lower back panel removed. REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagra ...
If you have a flat tire
1. Reduce your speed gradually, keeping a straight line. Move cautiously off the road to a safe place well away from the traffic. Avoid stopping on the center divider of a highway. Park on a level ...