Toyota Yaris: If you cannot shift automatic transmission selector lever
If you cannot shift the selector lever out of “P” position to other positions
even though the brake pedal is depressed, use the shift lock override button as
1. Turn the ignition key to “LOCK” position. Make sure the parking brake is applied.
2. Pry up the cover with a flathead screwdriver or equivalent.
3. Insert your finger into the hole to push down the shift lock override button. You can shift out of “P” position only while pushing the button.
4. Shift into “N” position.
5. Insert the cover.
6. Start the engine. For your safety, keep the brake pedal depressed.
Be sure to have the system checked by your Toyota dealer as soon as possible.
Outside temperature display
The temperature display shows temperatures within the ranges of -40°F (-40°C) and 122°F (50°C). Except Canada Canada ■The outside temperature is displayed when The engine switch is ...
Welcome to the growing group of value-conscious people who drive Toyotas. We are proud of the advanced engineering and quality construction of each vehicle we build. This Owner’s Manual explain ...
How to use this manual
1. BODY PANEL REPLACEMENT IN THIS MANUAL 2. SYMBOLS The following symbols are used in the welding diagrams in section BP of this manual to indicate cutting areas and the types of weld required ...