Toyota Yaris: Body panel under coating areas
HINT: 1) First wipe off any dirt, grease or oil with a rag soaked in silicone remover.
2) Cover the surrounding areas with masking paper to avoid coating unnecessary areas. If other areas are accidently coated, wipe off the coating immediately.
3) Apply the first coating of undercoat to all welded areas and panel joints, then apply a second coat over the entire area.
4) Do not coat parts which become hot such as the tailpipe, and moving parts such as the propeller shaft.
5) Apply under coating to all weld points under the body to ensure corrosion prevention at every location except the areas below.
6) Be sure to seal the edge of the flange of the member and bracket with undercoating.
7) Be sure to repair the under coating as necessary if there are signs of damage such as cracking or peeling.
8) Apply sealer before applying the under coat for rust prevention.
Installation of a mobile two-way radio system
As the installation of a mobile two-way radio system in your vehicle could affect electronic systems such as multiport fuel injection system/sequential multiport fuel injection system, electronic ...
Roof panel (ASSY): Hatchback
REPLACEMENT REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. (See the body dimension diagram) Inspe ...
Quarter panel (CUT): Sedan
REPLACEMENT REMOVAL INSTALLATION Temporarily install the new parts and measure each part of the new parts in accordance with the body dimension diagram. (See the body dimension diagram) Ins ...